Glorious Summer

Glorious Summer

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Terry, Tea, and Jacob

I had the pleasure this weekend of meeting Terry's girlfriend Tea and her son Jacob, he is so cute! It's hard to believe that he's only just turned six years old not because of his size but he is so intelligent. Quite the charmer that young man is!

Tea it was a real pleasure to meet you and Jacob, you make sure you come back to visit again one day!

I love the story that Terry and Tea share about how they got back together after 17 years, they hooked up on facebook after all this time and this brought Tea down from Ontario to come for a visit. The rest is their story and I'll let them tell it. :-)

Have a safe trip home Tea and Jabob and I'm sure that we will chat again one of these fine days, welcome to our family!

3 comments:

  1. Neat story. I haven't seen Terry in years, glad to hear he is doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a slim chance he might come for dinner next Sunday, it depends on his work situation I think more than anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read on Terry's facebook profile that he got a haircut and a job so I know that much about Terry. :-) It's great that you got a chance to visit with them!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.