All in a day

All in a day
I never know what I'll be shooting, this is the world through my lens, one photo at a time!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Baby Girl Has Her Drivers License!

Michelle went for her road test today and she passed with flying colors, she scored 100%, no points whatsoever against her! I'm so very proud of you Michelle, way to go!!
Oh ya, and then there was the matter of getting her home to pick up her driving lessons certificate, they need to put some sort of a code on her drivers that shows she's had training, and there we were at Northtown mall and it was 5:30, the registries close at 6 so it was a very quick trip to Michelle's house to pick up this certificate and get to the registries on time.
It's a good thing that I didn't get stopped while trying to get Michelle there on time, I would have gotten my license taken away!

8 comments:

  1. Hello from my little neck of the woods in Northwestern Ontario. I came across your blog while browsing, and just wanted to say that I've decided to do the 365 Day Project too. I'm kinda re-thinking if I can do this or not, but I'm certainly going to give it my best shot. Instead of just going with the one photo a day, I decided I would post more than 1 photo per day. :) I'm real picky when it comes to choosing which photo I like. Good luck with the Project! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Michelle. Now we'll have to bug Derek at his birthday party. Can you believe he doesn't have his yet. He's 25 years old today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for Michelle! SHe must be very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She was extremely happy once her nerves settled down! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a HUGE accomplishment and SOOOOOOOOOO awesome!! Congratulations to Michelle...100% is crazy-perfect! I'm so proud of her!! And she is absolutely beautiful too...absolutely! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess I only needed to say absolutely once...you can tell I'm excited. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Auntie Julie,
    I suggested that Michelle ask you if she can borrow your car now on occassion! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.