All in a day

All in a day
I never know what I'll be shooting, this is the world through my lens, one photo at a time!

Friday, December 30, 2011

It's In The Box


It's funny how children are, they seem to put the toys aside and play with the box it came in. When we were opening Christmas gifts Elyssa LOVED her new toy box we bought her. She was just chilling out on her new toy box and got mad when her Daddy and Uncle were packing it out to their vehicle.

  On Wednesday I spotted an ottoman which fits nicely by the front door, it's going to serve as a bench for people to sit on while putting on their shoes and a toy box for Elyssa's toys she keeps here.

I had the box this came in sitting in the living room waiting to be moved downstairs. Elyssa spent the night with me last night and this morning what she wanted to play with wasn't toys...

 ... she was quite content watching TV in the box! Funny girl.

6 comments:

  1. The Box gets their imagination going that's why they like the big boxes. They play house in them and can also sail the seas in their imaginations in the box. These big boxes can be what ever they want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A child with imagination...fantastic...a box can become so many things...it can take you around the world or beyond the moon and stars or it can simply be a wonderful thing to sit or stand in as you watch TV! Love the photos! Wish you and your family a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wong thank you and not to worry, Elyssa didn't sleep in the box... not this type of a box, she has a playpen she sleeps in when she stays with me. This is a form of caging her in and now I feel cruel! lol Have a wonderful day!

    Horst that is so true, I think that I'll keep this box and next time Elyssa comes over we'll make a train, maybe a car, we'll make whatever she wants to make out of her box. This is going to be fun! My inner child just got excited! lol Happy New Year!

    Theanne thank you and a very Happy New Year to you and your loved ones as well! As I mentioned to Horst, I'm going to help Elyssa make something with her box, I'm not sure yet what it's going to be, all I know is that I'm going to find some crafty things and we can use our imaginations. This is going to be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After boxes it's into the cupboards and bring out the pots and pans!
    All the best for a great 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use to watch TV in a box when mum and dad had things delivered. It was my camp, my base and I often had my lunch in there too. I use to kick and scream when it got thrown out lol.

    Si

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.