Tonight I got to thinking, I only have seven more months in class at this college then a two month practicum and a new chapter in my life will begin. I will be off to big girls school... university is within arms reach!
Through a Project 365 challenge I started taking a photo a day quite some time ago and posting it on this blog, I started to see the world differently and wanted to see if I could capture what I was seeing. Then life got busy and I put the camera and blog aside and today I take my Canon with me from time to time, and now that I think of it I miss taking photos on a regular basis. Glad to be back, it won't always be the DSLR shots, but nonetheless, here I go again!
Perspective
Why I love photography
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
My College
Tonight I got to thinking, I only have seven more months in class at this college then a two month practicum and a new chapter in my life will begin. I will be off to big girls school... university is within arms reach!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life has phases. Doors open and close. The key to being happy is to pursue your passion. I see this in your blog posts and can't help but believe you're really on the right path.
ReplyDeleteAwesome, there is always a silver lining :)
ReplyDeleteLL thank you for your words, I read them before I rushed out of my door this morning, these words inspired me to do what I did this morning!
ReplyDeleteYes son, there is always a silver lining... mine might even be turning into gold! :-)
Wow, here it is December 31, 2011 and I'm well on my way to this degree. I'm leaving for Australia on January 21st to do my final practicum through the University of Southern Australia. I still have one correspondence course to complete and two courses to take with me. I hope to finish at least half of one of courses I'm taking with me before I get on the airplane. I have to straighten out my funding, the University of Alberta hasn't been paid and that's three of my courses. Once this is all finished I'll have my degree!
ReplyDeleteIt's been a long, challenging journey of 1000 essays, as I like to call my educational journey. There's been many ups and downs, more ups as I slept very little, and I have grown not only educationally, but personally as well. Would I do this all over again? You bet! Only I'd do things a bit differently knowing what I now know.
Six months, this is my goal, to be finished this degree and graduated within six months!