As I was getting ready for my day, I glanced out the front window and spotted a message left for me by Cheryl on my car. I couldn't help but smile, my day started out on a positive note once I read this.
Thank you Cheryl, I love you too!
Through a Project 365 challenge I started taking a photo a day quite some time ago and posting it on this blog, I started to see the world differently and wanted to see if I could capture what I was seeing. Then life got busy and I put the camera and blog aside and today I take my Canon with me from time to time, and now that I think of it I miss taking photos on a regular basis. Glad to be back, it won't always be the DSLR shots, but nonetheless, here I go again!
Thats one of the things I really miss from when I lived in Toronto and New York - the snow. I loved the way I would wake in the morning and would know it had snowed during the night by the total silence. What a beautiful mesage to wake up to. I guess we all know we are loved by someone, but to be told it just makes so much difference.
ReplyDeleteIt's perfect!
ReplyDeleteThe message ... not the snow.
and really ... SNOW??? good grief, it's only October.
Funny how you miss stuff you used to hate when it's gone. The grass is always greener as they say.
ReplyDeleteThat was nice of her to do that.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhoops - Nice message to start your day.
ReplyDeleteI'm from Calgary and YUP Karen, we've got SNOW!
And I agree it is WAY TOO early.
Sandra, I am hoping that it goes away yet for some odd reason I think that winter is here. I have heard that it's supposed to be an "El Nino" winter though, mild and here's to hoping I heard correctly!
ReplyDeleteAwe, how sweet!
ReplyDelete