Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Friday, October 21, 2011

What's In Your Trunk?


I found it interesting what this lady was putting into her trunk...

Now I'm curious just what it is... any ideas? Not that I want anything which even resembles this in my house, I'm curious is all. 

Speaking of trunks, I stopped off and picked up some groceries on the way home. I got home and left my trunk open with full intentions of going out to get the milk and potatoes. I got inside and started putting away what I brought in and totally forgot about going back out to get the rest. After a few hours passed it dawned on me that I'd done this, talk about feel silly... thankfully it wasn't my laptop or camera bag I left out there. 

So what's in your trunk?


13 comments:

  1. That's interesting Wong, for safekeeping or in transport?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep a survival kit in the trunk of my car. Food, boots, water, enough spare ammunition, etc. I also keep a couple of bath size towels. The towels get used a lot more often than the 'kit' does.

    Yes, it may sound strange - the kit and all. However, I always like to feel that I can leave my car and set out without the need for someone else's help if things get 'bad'. When there is a significant earthquake in Southern California, the freeways crack up. I don't like the idea of feeling stranded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a clean trunk. Ain't nuthin' worse than a trunk that resembles a woman's purse. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kind of high for a footstool, but it strikes me as being a kind of drum...who knows right? and speaking of trunks, mine right now is really quite in order...but sometimes not always the case!...two constant things in my trunk , a stroller, and folding chairs...although, winter is approaching and soccer is well gone for now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comment for Clint! Thanks goodness our purses don't come that big...could you imagine how bad that would be for our backs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a stool or child's play barrel. My trunk is full of recyclable shopping bags, spare wheel, car cleaning kit and an old Starbucks cup.

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  7. LL that's wise, mind you you are an extremely wise man.

    Clint I will have you know my purse is organized, minimized and I can find what I need in a heartbeat, most days. I even downsized my purse because I was getting tired of not being able to find things, the smaller the purse, the less I pack around... makes sense to me. ;-)

    Karen I was thinking footstool as well, it didn't seem to make much sense to put something knitted over a drum, I think that would muffle the sound. Well unless it's meant to do that IF it is some type of a drum. Oh noooo, you said the word, the "w" word, I don't say that word or the other four letter word that starts with an "s" until AFTER it gets here, just a silly tradition of mine. Without recognition of "it", maybe it won't get here as quickly. Speaking of which, I'd best get my things out and see if anything needs dry-cleaning. So long soccer, hello skiing. :-) I love your comeback to Clint! lol

    Si by an old Starbuck's cup do you mean a reusable one or a toss away? If it's a toss away we really need to chat about environmental friendliness! lol You're a very practical individual I see, I don't even know quite where the spare is but I know it's there. Sheesh did I just say that publicly! lol

    Wishing you all a wonderful day, think of my slaving over this keyboard and writing, researching and BLAH. Soon, real soon this phase will also come to an end, I just can't wait! Then it's goodbye Canada, hello Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a swimming noodle left from the summer...and a pink satin neck pillow. Should take both of these things out!!

    I saw your comment on the gilded pumpkins! Take the idea and run! That's what I did!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have a car as of yet.. So no trunk, haha. But I have my practical driving test on the 3rd of November.. So that should be interesting! Then just need to save up for a car, lol.

    What an odd item that woman has! No idea what it is though.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Floorboards are in my trunk today - although most of them are now on my lounge floor - fully laid.

    ReplyDelete
  11. it is a throw away cup but by keeping it in the truck I am not polluting the countryside ;-}

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  12. better not to say-I have a lot oftrash there:(

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.