It's going on 2am and I'm getting tired but not too tired to
squeeze in one quick post. This past few days have been busy
once again, but what a fun busy! It started on Thursday night,
I shot photos of at least 100 children with Santa and this one
is my favorite!
Friday night was an evening out, then off to
a friends to sing karaoke and we danced the night away.
It was a late, or early morning by the time I finally
called it a night... 4am before my head hit the pillow,
but what an amazing time!
Saturday I had a visitor spend the night, actually two house guests.
A friend came in from out of town and her dog stayed at my place
for two nights. Elyssa LOVED having two puppies
to play with!
We got creative and made some gifts...
These are so cool, what we did was paint Elyssa's hand,
then she held a Christmas ball which left her hand print
on the ball. Then we decorated the balls and this is
what they look like...
These are a priceless keepsake which I fully
intend to do with Elyssa every year, til she's at
least 30! ;-)
Right and the joys of being a photographer,
Christmas gifts are getting much easier to
put together...
I should be back before Christmas, if you don't hear
from me I would like to take this time to wish each
and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas! I hope
all of your dreams and wishes come true, okay maybe
most of your wishes..only the 'good' ones! lol
Yup, Santa laughed at what I wanted and I
laughed because I shocked myself by actually
telling Santa what I want! ;-)
Cheers.
_pe.jpg)
.jpg)


_pe.jpg)
It looks like you have been busy lately:)
ReplyDeleteOla I sure have, but such a fun busy!
DeleteWishing you and your beautiful family a very Merry Christmas!
What a fun way to be busy. May Santa get you every thing you want.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas.
Thank you Munir, and a very Merry Christmas to you as well!
DeleteYou are ADORABLE!!!!!! What fantastic photos!!! I totally meant to do that hand art this year and just never got around to it! NEXT year!!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you!
Thank you Linda, life is too short not to have fun! lol
DeleteHope all is well and my apologies for taking so long to respond here... I didn't realize I hadn't. Have yourself a wonderful weekend, hope to catch up soon! Cheers.
Dit is heel mooi gedaan ,en met de kerstman komt hert wel goed.
ReplyDeleteDank je , ik had zeker leuk! Mijn excuses voor het nemen van deze lange om te reageren , ik heb net gerealiseerd in terugkijkend dat ik achter in het reageren op opmerkingen .
DeleteHebben een heerlijke week ! Gejuich
Christmas balls! How crafty! Nicely done.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and your family. A great 2015 to you.
Thanks Red, oops sorry for the late response here... just going back a bit in time and realized I didn't respond. Have a wonderful weekend, cheers!
DeleteHey again,
ReplyDeleteI see that you are still very active on your blog. Nice to see your last posts ;-)
As you might have noticed, I'm not that active on my blog anymore. I still have two blogspot pages for my photos and I am very active on my Google Plus page. I can tell you that Google Plus is a nice way to meet other photographers and bloggers. Do you know that you can show your new messages of your blogspot page automatically on Google Plus?
I am looking forward to welcoming you on my page: https://plus.google.com/+GertJanHermus/posts
Greetings from the Netherlands! ;-)
Gert Jan
Thanks Gert, sorry for this late response, it's been busy on this end, but soon enough I'll be done with this education... 7 years of education = time for a break! lol
ReplyDelete