Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Friday, April 30, 2010

Changes


Since my last visit to the farm there has been some noticeable changes going on out here.  Where this Cat is sitting used to be my garden....OH OH! This is what I first noticed so I stood back and assessed the entire situation. My garden has been moved closer to the water pump, I like that idea and it's huge, this man does not know the meaning of the word moderation. Behind the Cat, that's where the landing strip is going...don't ask ... hmmm  now I'm curious where the garage, which is going to store my future Harley, will go, I'll have to ask that question tomorrow... not going there tonight. His garage...it's not a garage, it's a shop which holds a semi truck, a holiday trailer and a few other things, the second story has a fridge, a freezer, a washer and dryer and God only knows what else.

I figure it's true, the only difference between a man and boys is the price and size of their toys.

8 comments:

  1. Sure looks like things are a-changin' - for the better ?

    Another difference between a man and boys is the noise of their toys! :)

    Have a great evening and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think for the better Rick, so what if I only plant half of the massive garden... maybe half of it I can plant raspberry bushes and a few other things. I have TONS of room to utilize... I LOVE the country!

    Right, I forgot about the noise factor, so true! :-)

    Thanks Rick, is everyone in your house snoring as well? lol Nite and the good Lord willing I'll see your photo tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sort of aircraft do you have for the farm?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LL you can click on the link up in my writing and it'll take you to a photo of the plane... I know it's blue! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow not bad, you have your own AIRPORT :-D
    Air Darlene - Sounds great, doesn't it? :-D

    Greetz,

    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joesph I'll stay on the ground thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Darlene!
    I have a little something for you on my blog if you care to come over and pick it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen, naturally I have to come over now... you have my curiosity piqued! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.