"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God.
Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature. I firmly believe that nature brings solace in all troubles."
Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature. I firmly believe that nature brings solace in all troubles."
- Anne Frank
I couldn't have said it any better!
.jpg)
Yes, just trying to take a moment to breath every day helps to right the world again and ground us. The deer are fun to watch, aren't they!
ReplyDeleteOh I love the Anne Frank story. I visited her house when I was in Amsterdam.
ReplyDeleteThat is so so true!
ReplyDeleteLove those dear, cute aren't they?
Lucy that is so true and the deer are fun to watch, shortly after I shot a few pictures they all bounced over the fence off to safety.
ReplyDeleteDavine, it's been years and years (dating myself!) since I've read that book, that would be an awesome read to revisit! That's awesome that you got to visit her house!
M, the deer are welcome any day of the week at the farm house as long as they stay out of the garden and flowers, the dog ensures that they do! :-)
Happy Sunday to each of you!
It amazes me the wisdom that Anne Frank had at such a young age.
ReplyDeleteI don't often get to see deer but when I do it always makes for an awesome sight.
YOU have a great Sunday as well, Darlene!
You see deer, I see targets.
ReplyDeleteThanks Karen, and if I don't get off this computer I'm not going to get anywhere!
ReplyDeleteLL... sigh, these creatures are beautiful AND deer tastes wild. If you must target practice don't mess around, go for a moose, bigger target, fills up the freezer faster and it tastes much better... just my suggestion.
Have a good day and watch for moose, not deer! :-)
;^)
ReplyDeleteGreat shot! (I would have said 'nice capture' but I'm sure they got away). Wonderful quote btw - I was lucky enough to tour her house in 2008 - what an awesome experience.
ReplyDeleteRick what feelings did you experience when you were touring Anne Frank's house? I'm curious if you connected with anything there. What an experience I can only imagine!
ReplyDeleteThey sure did get away Rick, it wasn't too long and they were jumping the fence. I got a sequence of shots but try to stick to one photo each and every day. Some days that's quite the challenge though.