I love this wishing well that my niece bought me for my birthday, she's such a thoughtful young lady. I am waiting until I know it's safe to hang this beauty outside but I couldn't wait to show off my wonderful gift. I know that it will look much better hanging outside and that I will get much nicer photos of this planter outdoors but just for today I'm so happy with this delightful gift no matter where it's hanging.
Thank you Cheryl, you sure know what Auntie likes! :-)

If I break into Darlin's manse, I will know precisely where to go to find her stash of gold coins!
ReplyDeleteLooks like Cheryl knows the way to her auntie's heart! Nice to receive something personal - and something that will last. Happy birthday - $45.98 now ? :)
ReplyDeleteHow cool:).
ReplyDeleteLOL LL, a student with a stash of gold coins... you'd be wasting your time!
ReplyDeleteSure Rick that sounds like a good number! Actually it's $46.99! :-) Thanks.
It sure is Regina, I love it!
Have a great day each of you! Now off to see where my day leads me.
Oh well hello there :-D
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday :-)))
Did the bidding start???
An age is just a number, the only thing that matters is how you do feel inside ;-)
Oh, nice gift by the way, would look really nice outside on your porch *Thumbs Up*
Greetz,
Joseph
Happy birthday my dear!
ReplyDeleteSo, what was your wish? Because I'm sure your niece knew you had one and that's why she got you the wishing well ;)
Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteThe mouse rollover "trick" on my blog is done with html code. I learned it from The Pioneer Woman here...
http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/2010/05/how-to-do-the-butterfly-trick/
Thanks David, I'm going to have to check it out if I have some free time one of these fine days!
ReplyDeleteGood night and God bless and be with you and your loved ones.
My birthday wish for you is late but no less sincere than if I'd been on time. And what a nice niece you have!
ReplyDeleteThank you Cheryl. I'm starting to think that I'm done with birthdays, no more... I'm old enough to know better now and still young enough to possibly try it again.... so yup that's it! :-)
ReplyDelete