Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Monday, May 31, 2010

Beautiful


The counselor that I work alongside of has this beautiful doll which I have fallen in love with. The details and materials used in making this doll are unbelievable. What is so awesome is that this doll was a gift of appreciation. What a wonderful, from the heart type of a gift.

6 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful doll. I would love to know who I would need to contact to try and get one. Is there any way you could find out for me please Darlene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Davine I'll see what I can do, I'd also love one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a big doll fan, but this one looks interesting. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are women who like dolls automatic cat fanciers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks POD and Judy.

    LL I can only speak for myself and my answer is no, I prefer dogs. Now my turn for a question, what spurred that question?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a lot of skilled work and an eye for detail went into that! I'm sure it's going to make someone very happy.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.