I tell ya my days are getting rather interesting, yesterday wild geese, today a lizard at work and now I'm wondering what tomorrow might bring! It was rather interesting what the owner of this lizard chose to do, he used his lizard as a part of a very valuable life lesson for the clients where I work. Even if the clients don't ever recall the message, I'm sure that they won't forget Lenny!

Don't lizards just sell car insurance on television? I didn't know that they had other functions in society. Call me naive.
ReplyDeleteThat is one big lizard,is that a life size alligator next to Lenny? I'm not a real big lizard person,I think thats about as close as I'd get.
ReplyDeleteHmmm - you left us wondering what the 'valuable life lesson' was. Let me guess - watch out for and stay away from these in lounges ? :)
ReplyDeleteNice shot; hope you used the zoom - he looks kinda hungry!
LL maybe in California but here some choose to have these creatures as pets. Why you might ask, which is what I ask anyways... I don't have a clue! Like seriously, it's a Lizard!
ReplyDeleteChad nor am I a lizard person, that alligator is the lizards toy... ya I know a toy for a lizard who just sits there, go figure! lol
Rick, no zoom. I was crazy enough to get close to take this photo, after I snapped about 4 shots a lady asked me if he could jump out and possibly bite me. That was it, picture taking of the lizard was over!
I work in an addictions rehabilitation establishment, there were a few lessons but the one which stands out to me is that if you are going to have a pet you need to be responsible, you have to feed it love it and look after it and in return it will love you back unconditionally. In order to do all of this you must first be able to look after yourself... all this from a lizard, go figure!
I like Lenny's expression -- looks like he's an old hand at dealing with the paparazzi. Get his autograph? :)
ReplyDeleteI'm not really fond of lizards and think that the feeling is probably mutual.
ReplyDeleteGotta love the lizards.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Scary but well captured.
ReplyDeleteSherry, that was about as close as I was getting!
ReplyDeletePOD, not to worry I don't think that Lenny thinks much of me neither. :-)
LSP, are you sure I gotta?
M. he does look scary but apparently he's harmless... I wasn't about to find out though!
I wouldn't have tried either!
ReplyDelete