Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Monday, May 24, 2010

A Glimpse Into My Day

Tonight after viewing tons of photos I shot today I am down to three and can't decide which one to post, so here are all three. I'm so excited to finally have flower photos to post, the first photo is a planter I put together this weekend. I really like the colors.


The second photo here is the bleeding heart plant we have planted. I noticed today as I was cleaning up the flower beds that this plant is budding and has a few bleeding heart flowers on it, this excites me... I know it doesn't take much to excite me these days!


And the last photo is one I shot in a small town not to far from Edmonton. This here photo looks like something out of a movie to me, it's totally not something that one would see every day here in this neck of the woods. I love the scene, and the car suits this home. I'm guessing that this is where the priest lives, it's right next door to a huge Catholic church that I'm sure the entire town could easily fit into. 


Well that's a part of my day. Thanks for stopping in and I hope that you have a great day/evening!

11 comments:

  1. How beautiful and delightful!
    Cheers and regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are so, so pretty and you've captured their beauty perfectly! Love that mansion and the car, too. I'm trying to catch up on my favorite blogs and just noticed your graduation photo!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty flowers and nicely captured :-)
    And another nice vintage machine next to a nice antique building :-)

    Greetz,

    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally some flowers and a bleeding hearts from you my dear. To be sincere, I'm impressed.

    I also love the last photo, that is one beautiful building.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All great pics. Especially love the bleeding heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors in your new planter. Oranges & white -- very pretty! And a great photo, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darlene, as always dropping into your world is like visiting heaven! Your photos are beautiful and your writing so evocative. I have just had a chance to read your posts from the previous few days and they are also so inspirational and joyful. Thank you for making my morning visit so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhh....love the flowers. Can't wait to see some again. They say flowers will bloom in Yellowstone. Not sure I will live that long. Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, all of you have put a smile on my face tonight. I've just got through some homework and will only have about 5 hours sleep tonight but I love coming here to visit with all of you, it's so refreshing! Thanks for dropping by and I wish I had the time to respond to you all individually but time is of the essence here. I'm also going to have to view everyones photos from today tomorrow night... that's cool, more photos to view and no homework! Wooohoooo!

    I hope you all have a wonderful day, I will have a fantastic day, tired or not... I've just determined that! :-) 'nite and God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, looks to me like you had a great day, judging by your great photos! And, to top it off, you now have flowers in Edmonton!! Bonus.

    Hope your next day is equally great! Night.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.