Totally NOT my photo of the day and most certainly NOT funny Karen! lol I was challenged yesterday by Fitcetera pick one thing from a list and post it... I'll go and fetch that list...
Here's the copy & paste stuff:
1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award EVER!
2. Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award:
(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
(c) Write a “Soundtrack of your childhood” post.
(d) Make your next blog a ‘vlog’/video blog.
Basically, you’re talking to the camera about whatever.
2. Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award:
(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
(c) Write a “Soundtrack of your childhood” post.
(d) Make your next blog a ‘vlog’/video blog.
Basically, you’re talking to the camera about whatever.
(e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning,
before you do anything else (hair, make up, etc) and post it.
3. Pass the award on to at least three, but preferably more, awesome bloggers as yourself.
Don’t forget to tell them.
Choice (a) was out, I don't drink; choice (b) just NO it's plain out to embarrassing; choice (c)- me a soundtrack - nope; (d)... too much like work, to busy, I can find any excuse not to do that one.... so it's choice e and here it is. My goodness, it's a wonder my boyfriend even kisses me in the morning! lol Ahhh what the heck, this is life and all in good fun!
I'll think about who to tag with this one the drive home today, when you're least expecting it... you could be tagged, and NO sending them back to the person who sent it to you has to be a rule somewhere in fine print! Enjoy the day everyone!
I'll think about who to tag with this one the drive home today, when you're least expecting it... you could be tagged, and NO sending them back to the person who sent it to you has to be a rule somewhere in fine print! Enjoy the day everyone!


Finally, the REAL Darlin'!
ReplyDeleteYou are lovely. And very, very brave. And do not, under any circumstances pass this on to me.
ReplyDeleteBRAVO!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it, Darlene! You're a terrific sport for doing this!
and you look very cute first thing in the morning! :)
cool...I like your morning look. Kind of adorable. I can see why the boyfriend would think you are cute.
ReplyDeleteDon't any one of you tell anyone about this please! lol Thank you for the kind words, it's funny how my curly hair isn't quite so curly pre-shower! It's got that frazzled look, maybe if I let it go like this all day I could start the bedhead style out here...... nah, just a horrible thought!
ReplyDeleteAnd Pam, I shall not OH MY BLOG you even though it is mighty tempting now that you don't want it! -)
And you can SMILE like that first thing in the morning ?? Good for you! I'm an early morning person too, but that's before I go to bed :)
ReplyDeleteLOL Rick, I'm trying to get to bed earlier these days now that the essays are done for another term. I've always been a morning person though, I LOVE my early mornings... most days! :-)
ReplyDeleteHey - it's Edward Scissorhands' sister! lol You are VERY brave (and obviously secure in who you are) to post a "real" picture like this on the www. :-)
ReplyDelete