Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Slurpee Anyone?


Somebody drove away and forgot to take their Slurpee with them, or did they? I am almost wondering though if this was one of the gag Slurpees that you can buy which stick to the vehicle. I noticed two different drivers bring this Slurpee on the trunk of this car to the attention of those in the vehicle and even though the light had just turned red nobody from the car jumped out to grab their drink. I didn't get a chance to notice if they lost the drink once they turned so I guess that I'll never know if this was real or not but the good news is that I sure won't lose any sleep over this tonight!

8 comments:

  1. Thats hilarious, I've never seem the stick on ones. But when I was in Cairns I did see a pick up truck with a fake sheep and pig standing in the back with their front feet on the roof of the cab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Davine that would have been way to funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More than once I've set a drink on my pickup bumper then discovered it later, having driven several miles. But, of course, pickup bumpers are flat and mostly protected from the wind. I don't think that slurpy will make it far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great, but I think its those gag Slurpees that you can stick on to your car.

    It looks cool though because they've got the attention the wanted and made it to your photo collections ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a gag slurpee! Not for myself, cause I don't want everyone honking at me, but I would love to stick it on someone's car as a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ABC pays off again - congrats for being observant and opportunistic! A bit of nostalgia for me seeing Alberta plates again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe. Sounds familiar. It happened to me once. but it was my shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never seen a gag drink like this -- too funny

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.