Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Rain is Gone


Finally a glimpse of blue sky...
not a whole lot of blue sky but a little is better than none at all!

That song "I Can See Clearly Now" just popped into my head

"I can see clearly now, the rain is gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It's gonna be a bright (bright)
Bright (bright) sunshine day."

Okay maybe it wasn't that bright out there but what the heck, 
it's a start of hopefully something good coming our way!

7 comments:

  1. Creative shot Darlene - nice patch of blue you caught. Is the bird up there so it stays 'high and dry' ? Trade you a bit of rain (keyword = bit) for some sunshine - been pretty dry here for many weeks. Need to water the flowers so the blooms don't wither too quickly.

    Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rain is gone and the birds are out singing at their best.

    Lovely composition! Portion of blue sky is really appreciated ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever Darlin' says that the rain is gone, I wait for her to write that it turned to snow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weather continues to be rainy here Yellowstone. I am going crazy not being able to get out. Send some sunny sky my way, please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rick I'll gladly share the rain with you, maybe you need to learn a rain dance? ;-)

    Thanks M. You've got some sunshine now as well? It's a long time in coming around this year.

    LL, it'd best not be snowing or I will move to California... about that guest house? lol

    Judy is it ever nice weather in Yellowstone? I haven't seen much of it there neither from your blogs. If I could bottle up this rain I'd send it your way. It's been a beautiful day here but it's supposed to be raining again tonight. Enough for a bit I'd say!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful capture. Rainy season is here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Regina, it's looking like it's going to be a beautiful day and we're overdue for these nice days.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.