Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Diesel


I found a new pair of runners today which I've fallen in love with. I'm generally not a big name brand type of lady, who can afford to be after being a student for this past 4 1/2 years? I tried these runners on and my feet fell in love, they were on sale so why not? My feet are well worth it, they've carried me around for this many years so I'd best treat them well so they continue to carry me for a lot more years. Now how's that for justifying buying Diesel's?

Maybe wearing these I can keep up to myself. ;-)

12 comments:

  1. And I bet you "cut quite a figure" in those things, too! It is better to look good---and you look mahh---velous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a shoe brand I haven't heard of...so I'm going to check it out...I just bought some 'New Balance' they're nice BUT not especially comfy for my feet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now there's a great idea! They will keep you on your toes even in the snowy moments right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like they really are very comfortable! Awesome that you got them on sale. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why thank you Clint, you're a kind man! :-)

    Flora if you've never tried on a pair of these, I suggest you do and see what you think. They may be a better price in Arizona than they are here even on sale!

    Theanne the kids rave over Diesel, or they used to. I'm not sure what the kids are wearing these days, mind you I don't think that some of them don't even know what they're wearing! lol I love nice shoes, I love shoes period, but when I can find nice and comfortable I'm sold.

    Karen I have my mukluks out now for the snow. I'm thinking ahead for walking shoes in Australia, I'm sure that I'll be doing plenty of that once I get there. I want to explore, take photos and who knows what else. I'll figure it out when I get there, now I know I'll be touring around not only in comfort but in style as well!

    Saz they sure are! Was yesterday's post fish? I'm going to have to make time to go back and check. lol

    Have a fantastic day everyone, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice model, dear Darlin.Enjoy your life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your comment that your feet have carried you around for ages and you should treat them - what a wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look perfect for your trip. I've never heard of Diesel so I must be out of the loop! If they're comfy, that's terrific. And if they were on sale, better yet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Comfortable shoes are worth whatever they cost ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope no black smoke comes out from it ... "looks" comfortable !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Erika thank you! ;-)

    Beverly thank you, it's about time that I start looking after what I have before it breaks down on me, I don't know if they have spare parts in this model! lol

    Cheryl the only reason I'm sure I've heard of this brand is that my 16 year old niece still lives with me. She doesn't wear this brand, not at these prices, but I'm aware of it. Kids have a way of keeping us informed of what is ridiculously overpriced.

    Kathy I totally agree.

    Wong I sure hope not, I think that I'd have to be running pretty fast to get these smokin'... I don't think I can run that fast unless I'm being chased by a bear. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.