Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Let Me In

"Damn it's cold out here!"

18 comments:

  1. It's pretty your little dog!
    Enjoy your life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little doggie sure has that right. Fitting photo, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha...OH I KNOW HOW HE FEELS!
    It's downright chilly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my dog used to waste little time outside in the winter. those thin-coated dobees get cold eazy:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes definitely time to come in, standing in snow not a good thing...unless you're running the Iditarod, maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erika thank you, I'll have time to enjoy my life a bit more when this semester is finished and it's so close to being done!

    Horst thank you, it sure is darn cold out there. I'm glad I booked a seat on the Red Arrow for tomorrow's trip to Calgary, I detest highway driving in this sort of weather.

    Dawn I hope you're staying indoors and nice and toasty warm. No running to town in this stuff k? Literally running that is!

    Ed until we're all adjusted I think that most of us, animals included, get out of this cold as fast as we can. It's down right nasty out there today.

    Theanne I'm cold just looking at the photo! lol

    Wong I only took two very quick shots, I didn't care if they turned out or not, my puppy was coming back in and quick. She's not adjusted to this weather yet, nor am I.

    Enjoy your evening everyone! Back to writing on this end... ugggh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think what I read on her lips was "Let's go to Florida already !"

    ;-)

    As I was catching up on your posts I read the title 'Diesel' and figured you got a new car ! Shows you what a fashionista I am ;-)

    Oh, that white stuff looks COLD, Darlene ! Won't be long before that stuff's far behind you ! C'mon Adelaide !

    Keep plugging away at those essays - each one brings you closer to the GOAL !

    One day to the weekend - have a good one, Darlene !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rick that just might be what she's saying. So when do you have openings in your spare rooms? lol

    Nope, not a new vehicle, if it was a new vehicle it sure wouldn't be a diesel. I've been looking, just looking for now, and I'm thinking the Escape will be the next new vehicle I purchase. I'd love to have one of these especially for winter driving.

    It is cold, freeeezing cold. I got a chill just typing that in! lol And yes, darn essays, I'd best get back to work, this one is hopefully not going to take near as long as the last one. I like to challenge myself sometimes, the topic in the last one was feminism in Indigenous communities. I set out to prove there's no room for the "f" word, that the communities were matriarchal long before colonialism. It was quite the paper to write, now to see how the prof buys that one.

    Yup one more sleep and off to Calgary, thankfully I'm not driving. Enjoy that sun, the beaches and the fact you don't have to shovel... have a fantastic weekend Rick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. :) I always enjoy seeing your cute friend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reminder---don't eat yellow snow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ola thank you, I like to share her, she's too darn cute not to. :-)

    Clint... ewwwwww! lol

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Mom please!!! I beg of you...bark, bark, bark....can you hear me...bark, BARK, somebody stole summer! Mom, please....are you reading again...let me in...bark, bark!!! please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aha, bless her heart! I love it when dogs do things like this. It always makes me giggle. <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Laughed at the photo, and then again at Karen's comment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Karen that's exactly what she was saying I'm sure! lol

    Saz, me too.. I love my Abbie girl!

    Galen that is funny!

    Have a wonderful weekend ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. She's so cute...always get such joy seeing her on your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful photo Darlin! Love it! She really knows where she wants to be! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.