Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Not Going Anywhere


It's been so cold lately that my son's car wouldn't start, we had to boost him. The sad part is I don't have a clue how to boost someone with my car, we never did quite figure out where my battery cables are so a friend of my sons came over and helped him get his car going. 

I love my little car, thankfully it starts no problem. It's supposed to warm up this week so I shouldn't have to plug in, or at least I hope not!

9 comments:

  1. Happy your son got his car going...I was just thinking I don't even know the last time I actually had jumper cables. I used to have flares and all that kind of thing you need in an emergency situation...don't have any of it anymore. I do have a fire extinguisher...and that's about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart!!!! Here in North Texas we SO do not often have that problem. Pays to know the ways of cable jumpers. I do NOT! I perhaps need to learn!

    Hsppy Thanksgiving week to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will be able still to enjoy some autumn instead of winter this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to carry jumper cables, until the ends rusted so badly they wouldn't make contact any more. I find it's easier just to have a subscription to AAA and call them when things go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm helpless when it comes to boosting a car. I really should learn...maybe there's a course?:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brrrrr.... I'm cold to see this picture.
    The important thing is that your son's friend was able to start your car.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear. Must be very cold there! You poor soul, haha. I really don't like cold weather, it's horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BRRRR...poor you:(...hopefully it warms up and stays warm?... I can only dream...

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was sure cold for a while there, boosting is something I should also learn but I have yet to. I also have a card which I pick up a phone if I ever run into any problems, but it wasn't my car with the problem. Thankfully!

    Have a great day everyone, take care.... sorry for the one lump response here, life's crazy busy with wrapping up a semester.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.