Through a Project 365 challenge I started taking a photo a day quite some time ago and posting it on this blog, I started to see the world differently and wanted to see if I could capture what I was seeing. Then life got busy and I put the camera and blog aside and today I take my Canon with me from time to time, and now that I think of it I miss taking photos on a regular basis. Glad to be back, it won't always be the DSLR shots, but nonetheless, here I go again!
It's beautiful! She's an artist already! All day fun and a sleep-over too, what a great way to spend the weekend!
ReplyDeleteKaren I couldn't think of a better way to spend a weekend, it's so cold outside but we're having plenty of fun indoors. Tree's up and decorated, now it's almost clean up time now that Elyssa is down for her nap! lol
DeleteHope you're having a fantastic weekend as well!
really lovely!
ReplyDeleteBlog about life and travelling
Blog about cooking
Thank you Ola, I'll treasure this for many years to come!
DeleteI still have tree ornaments my kids made when the were in gr. one. I know you'll treasure these
ReplyDeleteand Elyssa will have something to remember.
Red I love having things my children made, I have my oldest son's first handmade decoration hanging on my tree and now I can put his daughters next to it. I hope that my children keep these and they get passed down through the centuries! Well if the world doesn't end this year that is! LOL
DeleteHave a wonderful day!
She has got an amazing talent for decoration!!!
ReplyDeleteX-Mas and it's jolly atmosphere make such moments even more special :-)
Greetz,
Joseph
Joseph you're so right, (bet you LOVE hearing that! lol) I find it's extremely important for me to make the time to do the little things which make all the difference in the world, not only to Elyssa, but to me as well. My heart dances and spirit soars when we do things together.
DeleteHave a wonderful day my friend.
Cheers.
Yes, I do LOVE hearing THAT, because I do not hear it a lot :-D
DeleteBeautifully put together, what you have just written :-)
Greetz,
Youssef