Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Monday, January 27, 2014

Get Lifted

Even though studies are driving me a tad bit nuts I
made the time yesterday to get out and shoot a few
photos.  There's an event happening this Friday, I'll just
share their info, and they wanted photos and me, well being
me, I offered to snap a few. 


As you can see, the theme is "GET LIFTED", so off
we went to get lifted and talk about cold fingers!


The young lady I met sure is springy! lol


It was so nice to get my camera out again, 
I've missed not only taking photos, 
but sharing with all of you! 

Cheers. 


17 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back online!!! We miss you! But I know you are a busy lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda, the studies this term are crazy making but I'll get through them... I was crazy to begin with! lol Thank you and I hope to be able to pop by one of these days soon and check out what kind of trouble you've been getting into lately! ;-) Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Het was fantastisch werken met deze jonge dame, ze is vol van het leven en zo'n mooi meisje! Geniet van je week, het is mooi weer op bezoek met u, hartelijk dank voor je door.

      Delete
  3. Hey Darlin, nice to see you back. Love the second photo, you have a good eye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Horst, this compliment means a lot to me coming from a pro like you! Have you been doing any shooting lately? I guess I'd best be making my rounds here one of these fine days and saying hi to everyone... darn papers and reading are really keeping me busy! Have yourself a wonderful week!

      Delete
  4. I thought that aliens abducted you - and I've been waiting for them to return you to Earth. Welcome home, Darlin'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you LL, It's good to be back, just wish they would have deposited me in a nice warm sunny place, like a beach somewhere tropical. Buggers eh?

      Delete
  5. Great spirit lifter for sure. As was seeing your posting! Take good care of you, stay warm and keep shooting photos, as you go along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen, I just keep thinking that one day these papers will be done and I'll be able to lead a "normal" life, one day... as I drift off into dream land! I'll be by one of these days to see if you've been staying outta trouble, til then you take care and have yourself a fantastic week!

      Delete
  6. Yeah your back. Was she jumping on a trampoline or just on the ground? Good shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Davine this young lady was jumping on the ground, no props at all. It was a ton of fun but if it were warmer it would have been just a tad more bit of fun! :-) I peeked at your journey today, WOW! An amazing journey without a doubt. Have a wonderful week, cheers.

      Delete
  7. That little girl seems enjoying the 'lift' herself ! good photographs !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wong this took courage for this young lady, we'd shoot a few, then she'd bundle back up to warm up, and back at it we'd go again. It was so cold out, but with youth and her jumping I'm sure she wasn't quite as cold as my poor fingers were! :-)

      Have a wonderful week Wong!

      Delete
  8. Hey, I'm happy to see you post again. You always cover a very wide range of topics. You also get a reaction form readers. Good luck in the studies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back! Wish you a nice weekend!!!! Kisses from Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic! You made a great set of pictures here! Nice to see you're doing well ;-)

    Hope you'll have a great Sunday
    http://dzjiedzjee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.