Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Sunday, May 25, 2014

It's been a while

I haven't visited my blog in some time now, life is busy with
my practicum in full swing and studies on the side, this and 
I'm getting my lawn all fixed up for the few beautiful months
I'll get to enjoy it. I also get out when I can, for sanity's sake
more than anything, I'm far from being a confined person
and need to do things which stimulate my senses. 

One thing I love to do is to be out on a bike,
a Harley to be more precise and I had the opportunity
to do just this last weekend. I rode with a friend and 
it was utterly exhilarating! 


I've had my beautiful princess over for an evening
and we're always finding creative things to do, 
this time it was color my sidewalks and what
fun this was! I had to dig deep into my memory
bank to remember how to play hopscotch,
but it came back to me. 


I love this time of year, the buds are blooming, color
is transpiring in my world and it's time to get out
in the world and do more of what makes my heart dance,
whatever it might be in the moment. 

Happy Spring!


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Het leven is te kort niet te genieten! : -) een fijne en gezegende week!

      Delete
  2. You can tell a happy biker by the bugs on his teeth when he smiles...

    It sounds as if you're tearing up the highway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LL I've been squeezing in some fun and you betcha I'm having a blast, loving every minute of it! :-)

      Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  3. I think you have freedom on your mind! Ride off into the sunset. Get outside! Finish practicum. finish courses. Hey , after this summer it may be all over!!! Good to see you post again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red the fun never ends in my world, I've found this new found freedom and I'm hanging onto it for as long as I possibly can. I believe an attitude of gratitude goes a long ways in life, and I am one blessed and fortunate lady.

      Thank you for your kind words Red, I'll make time soon to come and visit with you and see what you've been up to. Flowers are all planted I'm guessing... Enjoy your week Red, and thank you for popping into my world.

      Delete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.