Through a Project 365 challenge I started taking a photo a day quite some time ago and posting it on this blog, I started to see the world differently and wanted to see if I could capture what I was seeing. Then life got busy and I put the camera and blog aside and today I take my Canon with me from time to time, and now that I think of it I miss taking photos on a regular basis. Glad to be back, it won't always be the DSLR shots, but nonetheless, here I go again!
Geweldig deze nostalgie het werk het contact met je paarden iets mooiers is er haast niet.
ReplyDeleteHet is zo geweldig als leven nog dit eenvoudige IK vaak iets. Technologie heeft ons hele leven, de meeste van ons leven, en er is een gebrek aan verbinding meer ... naar het land, naar anderen, of om iets anders te kiezen dan wat het lijkt. IK hoop dat je geniet van je week, hartelijk dank voor je in en ik verontschuldig mij omdat ik niet voor een bezoek aan uw blog nog ... hopelijk volgende week mijn tijd is een klein beetje meer. Cheers
DeleteMy Dad put up hay with this machine...a mower. It was a very very slow process but that's all there was.
ReplyDeleteRed my cousin is into this type of a lifestyle and I admire his hard work...pretty cool stuff he does.
DeleteHey Darlin, you may be highly educated but you know very little about farming ;-) He is not hooked up to a plow he has hooked up to a grass cutter or mower. This is a nice way to cut grass or hay. I'm sure the horses love the outing and exercise as well. Next he will be out with the rake collecting the hay together so that he can load the hay on the hay rack or bale the hay. Love the farm.
ReplyDeleteHorst this was pre-born days for me, totally not my fault for not knowing what it is! lol How've you been doing? It's been quite some time since our paths have crossed. I hope all is well. Have a wonderful week!
DeleteIt's an earthy way to cut grass hay...I like it. It's important to be connected to the soil more directly with horse and hay rake in this case. I can identify with it.
ReplyDeleteLL this is definitely pain staking work, but that's my cousin for ya... totally off the grid and he's living a free life. Something I sometimes, only sometimes, envy! Have a wonderful week!
Delete