We had our 2nd annual family picnic in the park and what an
awesome way to spend a Saturday. I love when the family comes
together, tons of love and laughter is shared... what more could
a girl ask for?
Elyssa with playing with her Great Grandpa, whom she adores.
I was setting up the camera for the family photo shoot, testing
the new remote a very dear friend gave to me for my birthday...
it works fantastic!
I went out for a walk with Elyssa, more of a jog, to see
where all of the geese where headed. There were tons of
them, then we had to walk back to get my camera,
she wanted photos of the baby geese.
It was another blessed and beautiful day.




What a wonderful day!!
ReplyDeletePam it sure was, I absolutely cherish time spent with my family. We share so much love and laughter and the annual family picnic was not in any way whatsoever disappointing.
DeleteI hope you have a wonderful week and that's some beautiful photos you've been sharing. I love the portraits you've posted on fb, you do stunning work!
zulke dierbare momenten moet je heel goed koesteren.
ReplyDeleteIK kon niet eens meer, maar er is geen tijd als familie!
DeleteGreat shot of the Geese.
ReplyDeleteThank you Horst. Cheers.
DeleteGreat photo of yourself. Family reunions are the greatest. we had them in my Dad's generation but not anymore.Sad.
ReplyDeleteRed sometimes the only way to get others together is to make the plans. Not everyone will be able to show up, as was the case with us, but it was a good turnout.
DeleteI hope all is well for you, I'll be back posting one of these fine days, maybe even later today if I get caught up. Have a wonderful week! Cheers.
It was so cool seeing you here! I miss seeing your posts and checking in on your days! What fun you had here with family and the outdoors. Your son has the same friendly and happy smiley face just like you! Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteThank you Karen, I sure miss you as well. I only have 4 more shifts and one more check in and I'm done my final practicum... what a feeling! Then three more courses next year and I'm done... done and done!!! No more education for this girl, I want that Harley and best get out working if I'm ever going to make this dream become my reality! I hope all is well with you, great 'seeing' you again. Enjoy your week!
DeleteI'm glad you passed a beautiful day with your family, You are very nice and younger and younger....
ReplyDeleteKisses from Italy.
Erika
Thank you Erika, I sure miss sharing with everyone here. I've made some phenomenal friends here, yourself included and I'm starting to have withdrawals from not visiting or posting. I'll be here when I can and soon this practicum is done, then I'm out of the city for a bit and when I come back you bet I'm going to check in with everyone! Until then, take care and huge hugs sent to you from Canada. Cheers.
Deletesomeday I want to be the matriarch at such a wonderful big family gathering. Hope you didn't get too close to those geese, they can be ferocious when protecting their young. You're looking good and happy.
ReplyDeleteHi there Joyce, we kept far enough away and I had my granddaughter behind me when I was getting a bit close for photos. She didn't understand why so I shared with her that these birds can be extremely protective and might hurt her if we got too close.
DeleteI hope all is well with you, I sure miss my blog and I think that I'm going to put in more of an effort to visit here. I hope! lol
Have a wonderful week, cheers.
Ahh looks like such a wonderful day! The photo's are gorgeous as always. (:
ReplyDeleteSorry I haven't been active! I am going to do my best now to get online a lot more, now I have some access to wifi. I even updated my blog! (:
I've missed you and reading your truly amazing blogs. <3
May I also ask, what ever happened to the stones?
Hi there Saz, it's so awesome to hear from you. As for the stones, I have no idea what ever happened to them, I lost track of them ages ago and now I can't even remember the blog. I'd like to find it though to see if there's been any updates.
DeleteI haven't been posting hardly at all here, life is busy and even though I miss everyone here this happens, as you are well aware of. I'm done my placement now and only have 3 courses left to complete this academic hear and that's it... no more studies!! I'm looking forward to entering the working world, making some money and doing what I love! So I totally get it that you're not posting, life happens.
You take good care, hope to catch up again one of these fine days. Cheers.