Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Cariwest Parade

Last Saturday it was the Cariwest Parade, I love going to this
event as it's so vibrant and colorful.  You'll see what I mean 
through the photos I choose to share...

I am guessing this is Miss Cariwest of this year, she's
absolutely gorgeous! 


There was plenty of dancers and lively music. 


Plenty of pretty ladies...

Young and the young at heart...


Hmmm I have about 50 photos I've kept, too
bad I try to limit myself here to only a few, ah what 
the heck, here's a few more. 


I'm having a real tough time stopping myself 
from adding more, as I mentioned there was so 
much energy, I LOVED it! 


And one final photo...
this is exactly how I felt when I rushed back to my car
only to find the meter man leaving a $50 parking ticket
on my car and there was no way he was going to
let me talk him out of it. 


Wishing you all a wonderful weekend, 
my bags are packed and I'm leaving 
town... again! :-)

13 comments:

  1. Een geweldig mooie reportage maar dan een parkeerbon geeft wel een domper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geen zonsondergangen. u heeft tevens toegestaan op mijn blog! Lol Cheers!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Wong it was very colorful and vibrant, an enjoyable way to spend a couple of hours.

      Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. She is! All your photos are perfect, what a fun time it must have been. I really like your opening blog header photo of the bikers too! Enjoy your next adventure out on the road. Hope you share more photos of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen I'll have to check and see where I'm at, I've finally got through all of my photos, emailed or dropboxed (new word possibly? lol) links and nobody is finding me and asking for photos, WHEW.

      The weekend I was shooting photos from the header here, that was such a good time and I hope to be invited back again next year for a repeat, time will tell and the only thing I'm in a rush for currently is to get this degree out of the way. ENOUGH being a student already!

      It's always so nice to hear from you Karen, take care and have yourself a wonderful week!

      Delete
  4. With new groups of people coming here we are fortunate to see a bit of their culture. as you say much of it is lively and energetic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red I feel blessed to live in such diversity, never a dull moment in my world unless I choose for there to be. It's been an enjoyable month, now time to buckle down and finish up the readings as well as start my presentation, one more week of 'freedom' and as tempting as it is to get out doing other things I'm restricting myself for a wee bit.

      Have a wonderful week!

      Cheers!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Ola there were so many beautiful people at this event, it was really difficult to choose just the few photos I did to share!

      Your son sure is growing fast, he's so adorable!

      Have yourself a wonderful week!

      Delete
  6. Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and leaving such wonderful comments. I'm in the country again, my only internet connection is via my phone so I my apologies that I am not responding to each of you individually. I'll get back to you when I'm home. On that note it sounds like the coffee is done percolating... Yup percolating lol... so I'm signing off for now. Wishing you all a fantastic weekend. Do what you love and love what you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful girls with different expressions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cquek it sure was fun shooting photos, this year I zoomed in on individuals instead of going after the bigger picture, I'm attempting to improve my portrait shots and having fun doing so... especially when they're moving! :-) Enjoy your week!

      Delete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.