It's absolutely beautiful seeing the buds coming out again, makes
me believe that we may finally have S_ _ _ _ _ (for those who don't
know me or are new to my blog, I don't want to jinx us so I don't
use the word until I'm absolutely certain we've had the last of winter...
which is sometimes late May! lol
I didn't realize until yesterday that it's a long
weekend this weekend... hmmm what can I
get into now?

prachtig om zo van het ontluiken van de natuur te genieten.
ReplyDeleteIk kon niet eens meer , de geluiden , geuren en bezienswaardigheden van de lente leven in te blazen alle zintuigen , een wedergeboorte van een nieuwe mooie wereld!
DeleteIk wens u een heerlijk weekend !
Knowing you, you won't mention spring until well into summer. Ha! Spring is well known for it's ups and downs. How many times did I camp on a snowy long May weekend? many!
ReplyDeletelol Red, most likely. It was sure chilly yesterday morning, I felt bad for those who haven't learned yet not to go camping on May long weekend! lol I see you've experienced this, I think that almost all Albertans have, me... yup, I've learned my lesson naturally from experiences.
Delete