Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Day Two in Canmore

The adventures in Canmore only got better, my oldest son, 
his wife and my precious granddaughter joined us... the more the
merrier!   We took in some sights, strolled down main street 
and browsed the shops. 


Precious Elyssa, she melts my heart!  

Canmore is known for it's monumental statue...
of a big head!  Michelle, well being Michelle and as you can seethe apple doesn't fall far from the tree! 


After dinner we played a game with Elyssa


Then after the wee girl was tucked in we decided to go out again, 
my middle son and his girlfriend stayed back with Elyssa and I 
wanted to go back and listen to the same band, after all
Shayne and Sandy hadn't heard them yet. :-)


Another fantastic, fun filled day! 

3 comments:

  1. You have all bases covered so that everybody gets out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right Red, I was going to stay in the second night but as it turned out my middle son and his gf decided to stay in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just adorable, and my first grand-daughter Lyra, is just about her age too. Lyra turns 6 years old tomorrow, and so often through their growing up years, you and I shared the same kinds of sleepovers art fest, cookie makings, we are blessed grandmas!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.