I was wondering how to start off sharing what I've been up to
and I've decided to break it down or this would be one long post!
and I've decided to break it down or this would be one long post!
Friday we left early enough in the day to take in some therapeutic
shopping near Calgary at an outlet mall, a great place to shop. We
rolled into our destination at about 8pm and upon arrival it was hilarious,
we used the luggage trolley to take our bags to the room and my daughter
got on it after it was empty and had my son push her down the long hallway,
I love it watching my adult children be kids!
shopping near Calgary at an outlet mall, a great place to shop. We
rolled into our destination at about 8pm and upon arrival it was hilarious,
we used the luggage trolley to take our bags to the room and my daughter
got on it after it was empty and had my son push her down the long hallway,
I love it watching my adult children be kids!
Once we were settled into our condo off we went in search
of some live entertainment and did we ever come across an
amazing band! This band is the Johnny McCuaig Band, they appear
to be Celtic but they're a rock and roll band which incorporates
the bagpipes into their music. Now how can anyone stay in their seat
and not get up and move your body to tunes like this?
of some live entertainment and did we ever come across an
amazing band! This band is the Johnny McCuaig Band, they appear
to be Celtic but they're a rock and roll band which incorporates
the bagpipes into their music. Now how can anyone stay in their seat
and not get up and move your body to tunes like this?
First day of our adventure finished, then back to our condo
for a good nights sleep in the mountains!


I can see that this is winding up to be a great weekend! Have fun.
ReplyDelete