Today I reconnected with a friend I hadn't seen in at least 15 years, if not longer, she used to work with me back in my bartending days and thanks to facebook we found one another. My friend, who is the same age as my oldest son, has three children, two are still fairly young and her young son is in school but she had her precious daughter with her and what a cutie!
My friend also babysits a friends daughter and she's just as adorable!
After I saw this photo my new name for this princess is
Hollywood Baby!
My friend had also stopped off at Timmy's, she got the kids Timbits and chocolate milk, not to worry, it's not coffee in the cup, it's milk but it sure made for an adorable photo!
Now to try to get all three girls together one day, my granddaughter and these two girls and the fun I could have with these precious children, not only taking photos but playing with them and the bonus, I'd be visiting with a long lost friend at the same time!
.



geweldig mooi,dit is heerlijk genieten
ReplyDeleteBas Ik ben dol op kinderen en hebben enorme plezier spelen met hen en het vastleggen van bijzondere momenten met mijn camera. Het leven is goed! Ik wens u een heerlijk weekend.
DeleteSounds like a wonderful time, and the little girls are just adorable. I especially like the last photo, how cute is that! My hubby and I spent some time last year with an old high school friend of mine, yes it had been since high school that I saw him. We've been friends on Facebook and I finally got a chance to meet his wife, she went to another school than we did. But it was a blast, catching up, retelling old memories. It felt like nearly being back in the good old days of high school. Almost!
ReplyDeleteKaren sounds like you too had a wonderful time reconnecting, it's so much fun! I love taking the conversation away from the computer, making it a whole lot more real. I have this love/hate thing with our technology, without it I wouldn't have reconnected, with it, it's far too easy to sit at the keyboard and not make the human contact.
DeleteHope you have yourself a fantastic weekend!
It's amazing how many old friendships have been rekindled as the result of Facebook
ReplyDeleteKathy and how many new ones can be made! Hope you have a fantastic weekend!
DeleteYou not only had fun but got some awesome photos.
ReplyDeleteThank you Red, I'm thinking I may have found my speciality in photos, young children... love them to pieces!
DeleteYou've captured their personalities and the glow of childhood. Lovely portraits!
ReplyDeleteThank you Barb, I have so much fun photographing children I think that I'll see if I can find me more to capture with not only my camera but with my heart as well! Wishing you a fantastic weekend!
DeleteGreat portraits. Cute girls.
ReplyDeleteThank you Gunn, and these two precious girls melted my heart!
Delete