A friend of mine gave me some sand dollars and a few sea shells. I brought them home and wanted to first find out if there's any symbolism in the sand dollar and lo and behold I found something about them. I discovered within each sand dollar are five white doves, each dove represents the basic elements of life; radiance, freedom, nature, beauty, and peace. This got my creative mind in motion and I set out to display my new treasures, then I took a few photos and this is what I've come up with...
I've set this display on my nightstand so it's one of the last things I see at night and one of the first things I see in the morning. I'm now thinking maybe a tattoo of a sand dollar.... just in the thinking process for now though.

Now I don't see any white doves but the five qualities are about a good as it gets.
ReplyDeleteRed the white doves, according to the research I've done, are inside of the sand dollar, when you break them apart inside each point or each part of the dollar itself, there's a dove inside of there. I've seen some pretty neat photos of the doves online. And you bet, the five qualities touched my soul.
DeleteEnjoy your week, cheers!
I did not know that about sand dollars- how neat. I'm your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteHi Terri, welcome to my blog... one which I've neglected far too much this past year but I'll get back into the groove of it hopefully soon now that our summer is over. I'll swing by and check out your blog. Have a wonderful weekend and thanks!
Delete