Warm fuzzy goodness at the end of the day in -100, this feels absolutely amazing!
(Ok, so it's -20, with the windchill it feels like -100 lol)
My granddaughter bought me these for Christmas, how thoughtful!
Through a Project 365 challenge I started taking a photo a day quite some time ago and posting it on this blog, I started to see the world differently and wanted to see if I could capture what I was seeing. Then life got busy and I put the camera and blog aside and today I take my Canon with me from time to time, and now that I think of it I miss taking photos on a regular basis. Glad to be back, it won't always be the DSLR shots, but nonetheless, here I go again!
When you were a kid you rolled in the snow all day at minus 20 C. So?
ReplyDeleteThat I did Red, and to be "cool" I wore my jean jacket in -20. Since being extremely ill in 2005, pallative care ill, I find that I get cold much quicker and cannot take being out in the cold weather for long. Probably why I love beaches and sunshine so much!
ReplyDelete