Stepping outside of work today, sure it was chilly, but it sure is beautiful!
Through a Project 365 challenge I started taking a photo a day quite some time ago and posting it on this blog, I started to see the world differently and wanted to see if I could capture what I was seeing. Then life got busy and I put the camera and blog aside and today I take my Canon with me from time to time, and now that I think of it I miss taking photos on a regular basis. Glad to be back, it won't always be the DSLR shots, but nonetheless, here I go again!
Perspective
Why I love photography

That's a beautifully composed photo. It would look framed and hanging on a wall.
ReplyDeleteThank you Kathy. There is no need to frame this on my end, this is my view at work! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteLovely indeed and pretty much the view we have too, but what is it about 48 and it will be spring, hoping our weather agrees with the calendar too!
ReplyDelete