It's been one heck of a cold week, other than going out to work and dashing out with my dog it's been a stay indoors kind of a week and it's not going to let up for another week or so. Today averaged -29c without the wind chill and tonight it's dipping down to -35c. I sure miss summer when we experience this type of weather.
Through a Project 365 challenge I started taking a photo a day quite some time ago and posting it on this blog, I started to see the world differently and wanted to see if I could capture what I was seeing. Then life got busy and I put the camera and blog aside and today I take my Canon with me from time to time, and now that I think of it I miss taking photos on a regular basis. Glad to be back, it won't always be the DSLR shots, but nonetheless, here I go again!
Perspective
Why I love photography


It's cold alright but we're tough. If we have to be out there we will get out. Anyway be safe.
ReplyDeleteYou're right Red, I made it to work all week and haven't skipped a beat! It's walking my dog which is the toughest when it's as cold as it's been, I don't know who detests it more... me or her!
ReplyDelete