Thank you so very much Michelle, I love your thoughtfulness and your talent. My dear daughter you are beautiful, inside and out!
Through a Project 365 challenge I started taking a photo a day quite some time ago and posting it on this blog, I started to see the world differently and wanted to see if I could capture what I was seeing. Then life got busy and I put the camera and blog aside and today I take my Canon with me from time to time, and now that I think of it I miss taking photos on a regular basis. Glad to be back, it won't always be the DSLR shots, but nonetheless, here I go again!
Perspective
Why I love photography
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Beautiful!
Thank you so very much Michelle, I love your thoughtfulness and your talent. My dear daughter you are beautiful, inside and out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Her work really is amazing, I don't have an artistic bone in my body either. I was always better in match and science in school.
ReplyDeleteWe do all have our talents Shayne, your gift I believe is with computers, technology and it is no wonder with math and science being your strongest subjects! Mine is English, now that I am passionate about.
ReplyDeleteDerek is also very strong in his math, hmmm I wonder if it's that most men are more techonolgically minded whereas women are more arts? That would be an interesting study, sort of! lol No more studies once this paper is done, not for a while! I've had enough of research to last me for a very, very long time! Well until at least September! :-)
A beautiful painting indeed. Your daughter is very artistically inclined. :) My daughter is like that too. I can say that she definitely inherited that gift from me :)
ReplyDeleteMichelle's picture is GORGEOUS!
ReplyDeleteThere's lots of artistic talent in the family - Michael, Terry, Stephen, Ashley... Alvin's kids (or at least some of them) could draw amazingly well, I think Val could too and maybe still does. Lots of musical talent (more art) in the family as well. I don't think men are stronger in science or math (but it's true in your family 2/3) - just depends on the individual. We have a huge variety of talent in the family and I think that's how the world is beyond our family too. :-)
Wow, this is awesome! I can't believe that she drew this! It is so your style as well!!
ReplyDeleteThis picture is truly beautiful and you are very blessed to both have such a talented daughter and that she would give you such a wonderful gift.
ReplyDeleteThank you, and yes Sandy, the paintings are 100% my style! I LOVE them and now to find a home on my walls to display Michelle's art! Now that I have time!
ReplyDelete