"For 65 years we've laid in wait, but now OLD JOHN is buzzard bait. Happy Birthday." (Change of capitilazation is mine for emphasis)
Complimented by 65 buzzards, not that I stood there and counted, but I'm assuming that there are this many decorating the lawn!
Seriously, to my children, please do NOT ever call me buzzard bait or you will yourself become what you have called me! And laid in wait, for what? His money and house and he surprised them all by living? I don't get it, honestly, what ever happened to taking your father, husband, grandfather, uncle, etc. out to a nice dinner instead of publicly humiliating someone you love?
Ok I know it's a joke, but please children, don't ever do this to me! I realize that this is a long time in coming, 'til I reach 65, but you've plenty of warning now! LOL
It's a deal son! :-) So we might get Calgary's coaches brother for our new head coach? That would make for some mighty fine hockey don't you think?
ReplyDeleteYa, I would have been LIVID if someone did this for my birthday!
ReplyDelete