Today I watched a few episodes...ok three episodes, of House, I still have six hours here to watch! I had enough of House for one day, so back to my never ending essays. I have one due for Tuesday, six pages and I've got two and a half done so that only leaves a few more pages to go... tomorrow I'm thinking. I write much better under pressure anyways, I don't edit the crap out of my original ideas. I like to tell myself this!
I can't wait, only three more essays after this one and two final exams and woohooo, one full week all to myself other than one day of work and one day for appointments. Maybe it's time for spring cleaning? Hmmm I just might have to watch some more House during that week!
Have never heard of "House" :) but then again, I very seldom watch TV. I am a big fan of "Dancing With the Stars" though. I've missed the past couple of episodes, so I don't know who got knocked off or who's still in.
ReplyDeleteMy b/f and I watched Nights in Rodanthe last night. He's not into chick flicks, but watched it anyways..and he didn't fall asleep on me :) If you like chick flicks you gotta watch it. (Richard Gere and Diane Lane)
Now I have a "project" of my own to get caught up on :) Seems I've fallen behind (again)
I'm going to have to check out that movie once I'm done with classes and essays here. I very seldom watch TV neither, that's why I'm glad to have the PVR box, this way when I do take some time out to waste needlessly watching TV, at least I get to watch a show that I enjoy!
ReplyDeleteNo worries about falling behind here, it's at your own leisure, not like some things in life where the pressure is on... chill out and enjoy, isn't that what life is all about.. or let me rephrase that, isn't that what life SHOULD be all about? lol
We have House on our list of recordings as well. Just started watching it this season and we really like it.
ReplyDeleteI love having a PVR, it's great being able to watch whenever you want and being able to fast forward through all the commercials.
Shayne, if I ever end up in the hospital again, heaven forbid, please ensure that Hugh Laurie is my doctor and he has to bring the team naturally!
ReplyDeleteThere you go, in writing and all, now I can rest assured knowing that I will have the most ignorant, arrogant, obnoxious doctor on my side! One that saves lives naturally.
I haven't heard of House either but I also rarely watch TV. Ken and I both love The Office but never remember to watch it so we'll just wait for the season to be out on DVD and then we'll have lots to catch up on.
ReplyDeleteAdam is absolutely addicted to The Office...I think he has the script of all the actors on every single episode memorized!
What is House about?
House is about a doctor who is a genius, although you would never know it from his actions and his bedside manners. He has his own team, which he treats like crap but in a funny way, he's very blunt, no messing around at all. He tells everyone exactly what is on his mind, there's something that is so real about this show, I can't put my finger on any one thing that I love about it, I just like it all! Oh and Dr. House he almost always saves a life on his show, I don't think 100% of the time yet I'm trying to recall an espisode where he's lost a patient. Hmmm I'm going to have to google this one!
ReplyDelete