Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Friday, January 1, 2010

Days Gone By

This first day of 2010 I am sitting and reflecting on this past year. When I first set out to do this Project 365 I never realized just how much fun I would have doing so. I have taken photos of everything from donkeys to toilet paper rolls and almost everything in-between.


I had decided some time ago to print out this project and insert the pages into scrapbook albums so that I could look back every now and again and reflect on days gone by. Before today I had up until about the end of April printed and tucked away neatly into its album. Now I've been copying, pasting, editing, and printing for my morning and what fun I'm having reflecting on my life over the course of this past year. 


I have come to the conclusion that I might not lead a high profile life, I do have something to say about almost everything (I think that comes with being female), and that I have had one heck of a fine year in 2009. Not only have I completed this project, I have also met some wonderful people in doing so. As I have mentioned in previous posts I can't find it in me to walk away now, I just got a new camera not that long ago and I'm actually learning a bit about how to use it! 

So cheers to all of you, I hope you are all enjoying the first day of your New Year!

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea - srappbooking your posts. It is so easy to forget what played out in your life for the previous year. This way it is obvious you did good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Davine, some people say that they cannot measure success in their life... I want a way to be able to measure mine! I will also now be able to glance back and see where I was at within my life, what I was thinking and just how much fun I really do have!

    I hope your first day of the New Year was a good one, take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a great idea... i think you have just started a new craze...
    Scrap booking your blog... i can see the classes now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That definitely is a neat idea. That is a lot to print out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its really an interactive eletronic journal, in some ways...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree A'isha, it is something to reflect back on but the real journal is something which I do NOT care to share! lol

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.