Good-bye Christmas decorations, hello brand new year! Only the decorations are being said good- bye to this year...and no they're not all put away yet (I still have the tree to take down one of these fine days but I'll get to it). I'm going to try to resolve to carry Christmas with me as much as I possibly can this year. Through a Project 365 challenge I started taking a photo a day quite some time ago and posting it on this blog, I started to see the world differently and wanted to see if I could capture what I was seeing. Then life got busy and I put the camera and blog aside and today I take my Canon with me from time to time, and now that I think of it I miss taking photos on a regular basis. Glad to be back, it won't always be the DSLR shots, but nonetheless, here I go again!
Perspective
Why I love photography
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Goodbye Christmas
Good-bye Christmas decorations, hello brand new year! Only the decorations are being said good- bye to this year...and no they're not all put away yet (I still have the tree to take down one of these fine days but I'll get to it). I'm going to try to resolve to carry Christmas with me as much as I possibly can this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh I am so with you - lets keep that Christmas Cheer all year. Luv this post. I also think you should print of the photos of the Buddhas for your decluttering motivation. Seeing they are Buddhas means my thoughts will be there supporting you.
ReplyDeleteThank you and as soon as I buy a new corkboard, one which will fit right behind my desk, I will print off those cute little Buddhas! Thanks Davine!
ReplyDeleteWe took down the last of our Christmas on Sunday. The inside anyway. Well that is sort of a lie, we still have to find a spot for the new 6ft solider at the entrance to our house. The thing is huge!
ReplyDeleteWow, that's unreal that you're already done. I had just a wee fraction of what you had up and I still have to take down the tree.
ReplyDelete