Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

From My Home to Yours

This past 7, or maybe 8, years we've been celebrating our Christmas
on the Eve, this year was no different... family, food, laughter and tons
of love was shared. 

From my home to yours, wishing you 
all a safe and Happy Holiday Season! 


As Burton Hillis said "The best of all gifts around any 
Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all
wrapped up in each other."  And this is by far the 
absolute best gift this mother could ask for! 

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you LL, it was a fantastic Christmas!

      Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and best wishes for the New Year!

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas to you, too! It looks like you had a happy time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy, it was fabulous thank you.

      Wishing you all the best in the New Year!

      Delete
  3. ja dat is zo dat zijn de mooiste cadeaus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year, wishing you all the best in 2014! Cheers. :-)

      Delete
  4. What a good looking bunch to celebrate Christmas with. It's often said kids make Christmas. It doesn't matter how old those kids are. So it's good to hear that you had a very good Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Red, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas as well!

      Delete
  5. What a fantastic picture. Truly a joyful moment! :-)

    I wish you a great weekend! ;-)
    dzjiedzjee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gert, sorry I haven't responded earlier, life is vibrant on this end and I'm enjoying my time. Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed and prosperous New Year!

      Delete
  6. Belated Merry Xmas to you too, my friend!! Have a wonderful New Year too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Red! Wishing you and your loved ones an astounding, blessed, and very Happy New Year!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you Gert and sending warm wishes across the miles, may you and your loved ones be blessed in this wonderful New Year!

      Delete
  8. What a lovely time of year, and you are so blessed with all your loved ones to celebrate these times with. A most merry and very happy new year to you too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.