So I figured what's a trip to California without
spending some time on the beach? It was a chilly
day, but that didn't stop us and off we went to
Newport Beach...
This hotel caught my eye, it's rather quaint.
Unfortunately the Dorymen's Fish & Crab wasn't open
until later in the day so next time I'm visiting CA I'll have
to remember this, I'd love to try it.
This is an old shipyard, close to where we dined, we
ate at The Crab Cooker which wasn't too bad.
Then we went to Balboa Island to sight-see and have dessert.
This Island is so gorgeous, expensive but it's absolutely beautiful.
I didn't take my camera along so I didn't get many photos of this
place, but the uniqueness will linger for years in my memory.
Today was a wonderful day, our hosts are magnificent and I
only hope one day to be able to have them sit at my table for dinner.
Thank you for the hospitality Marg and Jim, you are amazing
people whom I hope to see again one day!





the sailboats looked awesome. i'm sure it was a nice break from winter, but i'm glad you're safely home. :)
ReplyDeleteTex it sure was a welcome break from winter, I really should have stayed another week with these horribly cold temps! Thank you, it is good to be in my own bed.
Delete