My son Derek went out yesterday and picked up his
new car. Sweet ride!
I checked out the car, sat in the luxurious
driver's seat and couldn't even see over
the dash! Sure I could have adjusted the
seat, taken off for a ride, but I'll wait for the
opportunity to drive this beautiful car
out on the open highway and we'll see
just how worried I should be, or how worried
my son should be when I borrow his car! ;-)
Congratulations on the new car Derek,
I'm proud of you my boy!
I have to admit that when I saw the photo of the car, before I read the print, I thought that YOU bought it and I said, "WOW DARLIN' way to go!" Now I'll offer the same to Derek...but not as cool as if Darlin' was driving it.
ReplyDeleteLL I will drive this, just not full time. But my aim is to get something sweet once I'm educated on on my way. All in good time.
ReplyDeleteThanks LL, I'll send Derek this way one of these days after he lands back on this planet, he's floating right now and rightfully so.
Have an awesome day, and back to writing I go... blah!
dit is geweldig mooi,gefeliciteerd dat jullie er veel plezier van mogen hebben.
ReplyDeleteDit is mijn zoons auto maar ik ben er zeker van dat ik me 'lenen' het zo nu en dan, ALS IK de stoelen te zien over de streep! Lol Cheers.
DeleteNice car! But it's one of these cars I would never drive. I wouldn't drive my brother-in - law's corvette. No way!
ReplyDeleteRed can I ask why you wouldn't drive a car like this or not even a corvette? I don't think I'd chance a corvette, maybe one of the new ones as the front end isn't so long but not those old ones.
DeletePowerful beauty! I like this ride, and lucky you, (when he gives you the keys). A very fine purchase for a young man, you are a proud Mom! Great capture of it too.
ReplyDeletethanks Karen, I don't think that I'll be taking the keys too often as I'd like to only drive this on the open roads not in the city but when I go lookout! lol
DeleteHave a great day!