Today we had our Easter dinner, not the big huge
turkey dinner as only two of my children could make
it over. But was our dinner ever scrumptious...
I even broke out the fine china and
clean-up was a breeze AND
for dessert I baked a cake.
Yup, nothing typical here this Easter and now
I'm thinking more Easter dinners might look like this.

als je dit ziet zou je er zo aan beginnen.
ReplyDeleteHet belang van elke vakantie voor mij is om geliefden samen, en dat hebben we gedaan. IK hoop dat je een heerlijke week!
DeleteNow that's a pretty rich looking dinner! Many people are going away from the traditional turkey dinner.
ReplyDeleteRed turkey is not at the top of my list, especially when feeding 3 people so I downsized this year and it was perfect! No fuss, no muss just a quick and delicious dinner.
DeleteI hope you enjoyed your Easter... have a wonderful week!
Love your china pattern:))
ReplyDeleteThanks Bev, I break out the fine china sometimes for special occasions, and this year Easter warranted the fine china! lol
DeleteHave a wonderful week!
Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteThank you Ola, and I hope you also had a wonderful Easter. Now for Spring to arrive, which it just might yet, and we're on our way to a colorful world which I'm looking forward to!
DeleteWishing you a wonderful week!
What's for dinner! A most lovely feast, especially finishing with dessert! Easters are made to be adored by all, in spirit or across the table I believe. We had two hunts again this year, as my children always have double visits throughout our extended family, and we had Easter breakfast with my son and his family and my daughter (her family) and my oldest son (and his family) had hunt # 2 and dinner with us! Mr. Peter Rabbit is one busy rabbit!
ReplyDeleteI hail from Atlantic Canada and that dinner looks absolutely perfect to me! Any plate with food from the sea keeps me happy! Hope you're having a great day. Easter has now come and gone and the Canadian spring has finally arrived (I hope it has arrived in your backyard too.) Enjoy.
ReplyDelete