Today my children came over for brunch, it's a real pleasure for us to all come together but me being me asked if we could do family portraits before we had our meal and my children all obliged. It's a fantastic time of year to be outdoors taking photos with the colors of autumn enhancing our world.
We have a new addition within our family unit, meet Star, Elyssa's new puppy who I fell in love with already!
My amazing family...
Having a bit of fun with Elyssa
And the kid in my comes out more often than not, life's too short not to play!
It's been a fantastic day, one which I realize how blessed I am and I appreciate my amazing children. No matter how old they get, they always bring joy, love and laughter into my world and for this I'm eternally grateful.
I'm glad we did the photos before our meal, as per our usual there was an abundance of food and it left most of us in that Autumn daze! :-)




You do have a lovely family and you're truly blessed, as is this darling new puppy! So cute. Looks like a perfect autumn day out too. Enjoy falling into autumn, and your week!
ReplyDeleteThank you Karen. I love autumn, it's what follows... well not so much! lol
DeleteAnd Karen, sorry my mind is elsewhere... like in submitting resumes as it's time to get out into the working world, play time is over now it's time to rock and roll! :-)
DeleteWishing you a phenomenal week! :-)
Great photos of your family and the pups! Kids of all ages like to play in the leaves. (and eat!)
ReplyDeleteThank you Barb, rarely a dull moment in my world! :-) Wishing you a fantastic week!
DeleteWhat a beautiful little puppy, he looks like he has a little Pit Bull in him. Remember not to treat him as a child but as a dog and he will be wonderful as an adult dog. Great family photo. Have a wonderful week.
ReplyDeleteHi Horst, hope all is well with you, it's been ages since I've heard from you and it's great to see you here again! This is my son's dog, actually it's my granddaughters dog and based on the last dog they had they had him trained super well so no worries at all about Star being an amazing family pet, she'll get all the love and care she needs, but also the discipline so the pup will even be able to come for sleep overs in a few months once it's trained. I absolutely love the temperament of these dogs, so cute and if anyone is going to be spoiling this dog, yup it's going to be me! lol Have yourself a fantastic week Horst!
DeleteI saw this precious pup on the side bar of Linda's Life journal and had to pop over. what a beautiful puppy, i wish i could hold him... you have a beautiful family
ReplyDeleteThank you Sandra, I'm already in love with this adorable puppy and I've only seen her a few times. I'm looking forward to when my granddaughter spends a night and her puppy can come too, my dog might have a bit of an issue with this but once the two dogs are socialized enough I'm sure we won't have a problem, or I'm hoping not! lol Have a wonderful week, cheers!
DeleteGreat new header and a super bunch to take photos of. keep on playing. Life's too short to be crabby.
ReplyDeleteThank you Red, I smiled as I totally agree with you that life is too short to be crabby! Wishing you a fantastic week!
DeleteGreat photos all around!
ReplyDeleteThank you Kathy!
Deleteja dat is het pure genieten.
ReplyDeleteDat is het, er is niets dat ik genieten van meer dan quality time met mijn geweldige familie en ik voel me zeer gezegend zo veel als ik ben bemind te worden door mijn kinderen en kleindochter!
DeleteIk wens u een heerlijke week, cheers!
What a sweet post and the pictures of your family are awesome. They look professional.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely rest of the week... :)
Thank you Dee, I discovered about seven years ago I am extremely passionate about taking photos and this is what started me blogging way back when. My family had started up a P365, a photo a day for a year with a bit of journaling, and two of us finished up the year. I then started on my second year, which turned into 3 and here I am 7 years later and have learned so much about taking photos, sure I still have a lot more to learn but it's so much fun. As for the blogging daily, I'm not on top of the game there anymore but I still love to connect with the friends I've made along the way when time permits.
DeleteWishing you a fantastic week as well!
so true, enjoy life and your family and outdoors while you can. blogging is for people who have not much to do. it is fun but family fun is better. I love that little bull dog. i would like to have a french bull dog. they are so smart. we have mutts and we love them, but i do love the bull dog
ReplyDeleteI'll learn what these breeds are like, but if what I've experienced this far with this adorable puppy I know she's got my heart captured! And all to true, life is for living, I love the hands on approach and the way I now view writing, it's definitely a winter sport! Have yourself a wonderful and blessed day Sandra!
Delete