I'm not sure if the writing I've added to this photo
will be readable due to font size, here's what I added...
"Leftovers in their less visible form
are called memories. Stored in the refrigerator
of the mind and in the cupboard of the heart.
Thomas Fuller...
must not have had a flash
drive when he wrote this"
Yup, me being me and procrastinating on writing!

Who isn't a procrastinator when it comes to term papers? I know you've got to take time and roll things around in your head.
ReplyDeleteThat you do Red, without a doubt!
DeleteWell, I enjoyed the quote!!
ReplyDeleteThen I'm glad I shared it Linda! :-) Enjoy!
DeleteLove the quote!
ReplyDeleteI bet your muse kicks in right on time. :)
Carletta here's to hoping it does one more time, it's so hard to believe that after this next 6 weeks I'm half way to my Masters degree and that's going to be 6 years completed, not that I'm a slow learner I had to start with basic academic upgrading, two more years for the diploma in social work, two more for the degree, and now this masters is spread over two years... but there's light! I shake my head sometimes, I could have been a doctor! lol Cheers.
DeleteΑγαπητή μου Darlin
ReplyDeleteΣου εύχομαι καλή επιτυχία, καλό κουράγιο και όλα θα πάνε καλά!!!
Πολλά φιλιά
Ευχαριστώ Magda, λατρεύω να ταξιδεύω μαζί σας όταν ο χρόνος το επιτρέπει. ΟΝΕΙΡΕΎΟΜΑΙ να μεταβούν στους τόπους σας δείχνουν με εμάς και μία μέρα θα ταξιδέψει σε κάποια από αυτές τις θέσεις, ελπίζω. Που επιθυμούν μια υπέροχη ημέρα!
Deletegood quote!
ReplyDeleteOla, well hello. It seems as though eons have passed since we've chatted. It's so good to hear from you! I don't get here to my blog nearly as often as I'd like and try to touch base every now and again with those I feel connected to, you're one of these people... thus making it so awesome to hear from you. Now I'll venture over and see what you've been up to these days. Have a wonderful day! Cheers.
DeleteUSD now comes in all shapes ! Worst things stored on flash drive are those that were never retrieved before, so what's the point of storing them !
ReplyDeleteYou have a good point there Wong, I use the USB to back up my papers and work, I lost one paper ONCE and learned my lesson! It's the only paper I've ever had to ask for an extension on and it happened in my college days so a good lesson early on.
DeleteCheers.
Met een smile is het altijd net leuker.
ReplyDeleteJe inzet is, het werk is veilig opgeslagen zodat IK kan lachen! Cheers
DeleteWell, that smiley face is just adorable anyway! Good luck on your writing, and I do adore that quote, it's really quite deep, in so many areas!
ReplyDelete