Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring has Sprung

Yesterday the streets were dry, it's been nice and warm 
here for over a week, it was averaging at least 6-10c every day. 
The snow was melting, the sun has been shining and I 
washed my car last night, guess what happened... 


Yup, we got a dump of snow to welcome our
first day of Spring. I hope it doesn't last and
we go back to the nice sunshiny days, that was nice.

Sigh, a girl can dream. Mind you here in Alberta, 
I must say patience is a virtue...


First day of Spring, yup installation failed! 

20 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! You are so clever - and patient!! Here in Texas we have a much different climate. Not sure I have enough of what it takes to handle REAL winter like you have! Of course I do have to handle the hot Texas summers!!
    Happy weekend to you, my dear blogging friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda and I'm at the point where I'd much rather endure the heat than tolerate this snow, cold, and drab grey winter weather, mind you it's looking like we might be in for some sunshine. Enjoy your weekend as well!

      Delete
  2. hmmm ....guess I'll stay down here for another month:))!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bev you're so blessed to have the option, it's been warm but not it's the tail end of winter so we never know from one day to the next what's going to happen. If you're ready for rubber boots with the winter boots nearby then you're set to come home! lol Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  3. Nou dat valt dan toch een beetje tegen, maarrrrr ere komen echt andere dagen aan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vreemd, maar iets niet aangekomen in vertaling, maar hartelijk dank voor je door en laat een commentaar. IK HEB altijd liefde vertalen en lezen wat u deelt. IK hoop dat je een fantastisch weekend! Cheers

      Delete
  4. We're having real up and down weather, too. Jacket weather one day, winter coat the next. At least I know that eventually the nicer weather will win out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy here's to hoping! At least we get to show off most of our jackets, there's one positive and now what to wear out on a date tonight... hmmm. I'm sure I'll find something creative. Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  5. Ah,ah....In my town Summer has come too early, not Spring......Wish you a nice Spring, dear Darlin!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erika, Summer too early? I've never heard of any such thing, not where I'm from! :-)

      Hugs from Canada!

      Delete
  6. I'm sure that you're springing around in anticipation of good weather, as the third rock gets a bit warmer up on top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LL we're supposed to reach a high of 19c today, here's to hoping we don't get anymore of that white stuff, enough of that nonsense already!

      Cheers.

      Delete
  7. This girl not only dreams but has a wicked sense of humor. Spring will come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red you're right and it's not quite May yet! lol

      Delete
  8. We haven't even had half the winter you've had and I am still so over it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam it's coming, I noticed a few of my perennials sprouting out of the ground and there's no snow left on my lawn... woohooo! lol Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  9. Αγαπητή μου Darlin
    Εύχομαι να έρθει η άνοιξη! Υπέροχες οι φωτογραφίες σου!
    Πολλά φιλιά

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Σας ευχαριστώ Magda, η εμφάνισή της Άνοιξη είναι εδώ, σε μεγάλο τελευταίων και είμαι βέβαιος ότι ελπίζουμε ότι παραμένει αυτή τη στιγμή όπως είχα χάσει το χρώμα μου κόσμο. Έχουν μια υπέροχη ημέρα! Επευφημίες.

      Delete
  10. Gosh, can't find my first comment here. Any way, just to whine for a second, yep, old man winter is bringing US here, another snow storm. Yikes, happy spring....not here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen your seasons align with ours, my heartfelt sympathies! But now hopefully you're snow is all done with and we can look forward to some long awaited for color in our worlds!

      Cheers. (Thanks for taking the time to repost a comment, blogger eh? lol)

      Delete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.