I had the pleasure of doing a young ladies grad photo shoot and
we spent about 2 1/2 hours in sweltering heat doing this shoot.
Thankfully the first few hours weren't done in her gown, she would
have melted! I'll share a few of my favorite shots...
we spent about 2 1/2 hours in sweltering heat doing this shoot.
Thankfully the first few hours weren't done in her gown, she would
have melted! I'll share a few of my favorite shots...
As I mentioned to this young lady,
she made my photos look good! She's
so photogenic and was a blast to work with!
she made my photos look good! She's
so photogenic and was a blast to work with!
I've discovered this amazing park to shoot
photos at, it's not only free to park there, the
scenery is stunning!
Not the 'typical' grad photos, but then again I'm not the
'typical' photographer! ;-)
'typical' photographer! ;-)
Time for a break!
And this photo I call Sleeping Beauty.
We never actually melted but talk about hot, the
temperatures I later learned hit 33c, way too hot to
be dressed in a formal gown... thankfully I'm the
photographer and she is young enough to tolerate the heat!
temperatures I later learned hit 33c, way too hot to
be dressed in a formal gown... thankfully I'm the
photographer and she is young enough to tolerate the heat!





I had two nieces and a nephew graduate this year. I wa surprised by the many photos taken by professional photographers.
ReplyDeleteRed this young lady missed her grad photos and I know her Grandmother, that's how I ended up doing this shoot. I also think there's way more people who do a way better job with the photos than the so called professional outfits which way overcharge. For example I had paid $80 for one 8x10 a day two 5x7s and a $32 sitting fee. I wasn't at all pleased with the quality so I sent them back for a refund and used photos from my actual convocation.
DeleteRed this young lady missed her grad photos and I know her Grandmother, that's how I ended up doing this shoot. I also think there's way more people who do a way better job with the photos than the so called professional outfits which way overcharge. For example I had paid $80 for one 8x10 a day two 5x7s and a $32 sitting fee. I wasn't at all pleased with the quality so I sent them back for a refund and used photos from my actual convocation.
Deleteshe is a real beauty so you had an easy job:))))
ReplyDeleteThank you Ola, after my first few shots I got super excited as I knew I wasn't going to have an issue taking this young ladies photos, she's very photogenic!
DeleteHope you're have a fantastic weekend! Cheers.