My great niece ... wow it just hit me, my great niece is now engaged to be married. I'm so happy for her and this young love, well there's nothing like it. Remember your first love? I remember mine, it was my dog! lol
Anyways, my how I digress... My great niece asked me to do a photo shoot for her and her fiancee for their Set The Date announcements, naturally I said yes and felt honored she would want me to do their photos.
We did the photo shoot two days ago (more of my fun, re last post!), and although it had been raining all day, it came time to leave and by the time I got to the park the sun was shining. I love when life happens this way, mind you I would have shot in the rain as well, there's nothing like dancing in the rain!
Here's a couple of the shots, a few of my favs, and yes it's extremely difficult to pick just a few shots as there's so many fantastic photos!
I personally don't think that a person can take a 'bad' shot of young love.
The following photo is definitely one of my top ones, my great niece is into swing dancing and this, well it just suits her personality and doesn't this just scream young love? :-)
Now down to my top choice, this is the one I'm going to suggest they use for their announcements, mind you who knows which one they might use, they're going to have a tough time choosing... there's at least 50 to pick from!
Three little words can change lives; these three words make this Great Auntie's heart extremely happy for the young couple. How cool is that, I'm a Great Auntie, and I come by this title honestly! lol
Congratulations David and Ashley! Wishing you both a life filled with joy, love, peace, prosperity and always remember why you fell in love, no matter what transpires in life, always keep your love young! Love and hugs from the Greatest Auntie ever (pushing it a wee bit here...'cause I can!)





I'm blown away by what you've done. Awesome shots, never mind the mushy stuff!
ReplyDeleteThank you Red! Hope you're enjoying your weekend, busy on this end with packing and will share in my next post what I'm up to now when I get the opportunity to! :-) Have a wonderful week!
DeleteWhat pure happiness pouring out of this post! Amazing photos and you captured 'young love' perfectly!
ReplyDeleteThank you Linda, I delivered the photos tonight and now they've got plenty of choices... glad it's not me having to decide which photo to use as there are so many to choose from!
DeleteWishing you a fantastic Sunday!
Heel mooi gedaan,alsof je het dagelijks doet.
ReplyDeleteHartelijk dank , wensen u een heerlijke week !
DeleteThis couple is so photogenic - their happiness and love are palpable. I think I'll say that myself this week - "I said yes!"
ReplyDeleteBarb thank you for stopping into my virtual world, those three words can change your life, they sure have mine,!
Delete