Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Could It Be?

I heard the birds chirping away this morning, could it be the "S" word is on it's way?  I hope so, even though it's been a mild winter, that's about enough of this slip sliding away on all this ice already. 


The words of Maya Angelou came to mind when I shot this one...

A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer.
It sings because it has a song. 

So for today I shall sing like nobody's listening! 

5 comments:

  1. Great quote. I'm going to have to read one of her books these days. Birds. I've had crows in my yard about 10 times this winter. I heard crows this week when I had my house windows open.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red it's sure been a surreal winter with this weather, selfishly I've enjoyed it, but in the bigger picture it's getting scary.

      Delete
  2. I'll enjoy your early spring. I'm still deep in winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb generally we're in -20 this time of year as well, or pretty darn cold, but this year has not been our normal winter by any means. Spring is just around the corner for all of us, I'm totally looking forward to summer and heat... all the outdoor photos, basking in the sunshine and getting out way more, yup I can't wait!

      Delete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.