Perspective

Perspective
Why I love photography

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Little Girls and Photoshoots

With tomorrow being Valentine's Day I think it's now safe to share my granddaughters gift to her Daddy.  Elyssa's Mommy asked me to do a photoshoot with Elyssa and I excitedly said for sure!  Whenever I do anything with Elyssa we're sure to have a blast. 

Here's a few of our photos...


Auntie Michelle had Elyssa laughing so hard, it cracked all of us up! 


After a ton of shots and plenty of laughter Elyssa decided to work with me and got into her posing mode, here's a few of the 'model' shots. 

One for Daddy...


And one for Grammy...


Happy Valentine's Day. 
 I already have my Valentine looking at me and she's so adorable she makes my heart melt! 

6 comments:

  1. She is Beautiful! I bet her daddy will Love these.
    R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rick, she's my wee princess and always will be! :-)

      Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

      Delete
  2. It takes a photographer to bring out the giggles in the photo. I'm sure Dad will be pleased with these photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red in this instance it was not only the photographer but my daughter as well who had Elyssa laughing. We sure had us an amazing evening between crafts, a photoshoot and games! I love our girls nights, they're so much fun!

      Wishing you a wonderful week!

      Delete
  3. Okay!!! Talking about how fast these children are growing!!! So is Elyssa!!! Great shots and I know here daddy was pleased!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda you're right, the grandbabies are no longer babies but growing like weeds. I think the more fun life is, the faster it seems to be going, that's my theory anyways!

      Wishing you a wonderful week!

      Delete

I love hearing feedback, comments are welcome and I'll respond when time permits.