My dear sweet niece stopped by for a visit and she gave me this handmade Dance Rattle which is made from a turtle shell, deer skin, glass beads, feathers, horse hair and beaver fur.
This is an astonishing gift! My niece knows my passion for turtles and all they symbolize, she also knows my love of music. This is definitely a gift which I shall treasure for years to come. Thank you Cheryl.
As I've been known to say... Dance on, regardless of what life may throw your way, always dance!

What a wonderful gift from a person who must know you well!
ReplyDeleteBarb my niece lived with me for approximately 5 years, so yes she knows me very well. My adopted daughter figuratively speaking and I love her to bits!
DeleteWishing you a fantastic weekend!
This looks quite authentic so much the better. Yes I can see you dancing!
ReplyDeleteRed life is far too short not to dance, wouldn't you say? ;-)
DeleteHave yourself a wonderful weekend!
That is a special gift in so many ways, very sweet. Your captures are wonderful too, what a ride indeed!
ReplyDeleteThank you Karen. The header photo is an old photo from a few years back but what a great reminder to be grateful for how warm it's been this year... this is the selfish me talking, I feel for the farmers they're not going to have the moisture required to grow their crops this year. This global warming is going to take its toll in more ways than one.
DeleteHave a wonderful weekend!
It feels like the old magic artifact which makes dance everybody.
ReplyDelete